This is a kind of double edged sword – as it is quite nice because it means someone, somewhere is following my blog – this someone happened to be Sharon
But it also means I have to tag 7 others and
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
I am not a huge blogger in that I don’t know many others – I admire and read a lot of the doyennes of the fibre art world but would not be “brave” enough to tag them!
The majority to the people who read my blog sign themselves as anonymous, or admirer – so I don’t know who they are!
Anyway – here goes.
7 facts about myself – some random some weired.
1) I have three wonderful sons who I am very proud of
2) I broke my collar bone 2 years ago and it never healed – so I have a strange gap instead of a collar bone
3) I am always amazed when people remember who I am
4) I have an terrific sense of smell
5) I don’t like the colour yellow very much
6) I hate “keep fit” but enjoy swimming
7) I love the moon – I think it is so beautiful and magical and to live here – close to the sea. To have the tides, the moon, the mountains – bliss!
Phew done – now the hard bit tagging 7 others.
Linda – She is my comrade in arms – and has been for a long time
Judy – who is my new cyber friend
Margaret (digitalgran) – who also lives in Wales
Vivien – I like her flower paintings – and she has wonderful pictures of the sea on her blog
(but I don’t know her)
Penny – I don’t know Penny but I enjoy her drawing and the title of her blog always makes me smile
Shirley – who I have just met in blogland and would like to get to know better
And for my last I will put ……..
djpettit – I enjoy the way she paints faces – and from her blog – I imagine she must be an inspiring teacher. (This is my brave tag!)